Sexually Transmitted Disease (STD) Testing
Testing is offered every day that a nurse is available from 8:00am-3:30pm. Testing is also available by appointment on particular Thursdays with a Family Nurse Practitioner.
Please call ahead to confirm a nurse will be available and to check on our clinic days to see our Family Nurse Practitioner.
Free and confidential (not anonymous) testing recommended for anyone who:
STD Testing Includes:
- Has had oral, anal, or vaginal sex and did not use latex condoms
- Shares needles to inject drugs or has sex with someone that does
- Feels they may have been exposed to someone that has a STD
- Has more than one sexual partner in their lifetime
► Syphilis (RPR)
For Hepatitis B & C testing you must meet certain criteria. To find the criteria, please click on the links below:
Diagnosis of Herpes and Condyloma (genital warts) is made by a visual inspection by appointment ONLY.
Partners of positive STD lab results such as Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, or Syphilis can be treated free of charge.
Condoms are provided free of charge.
STD Education provided to individuals and/or businesses per request.
- HIV test results developed in 20 minutes
- No blood testing involved
- An appointment is needed in advance for this testing. No walk-ins are taken.
To schedule an appointment for testing please contact our Office Staff.
For questions regarding testing or disease please contact one of our nurses.