Jackson County Health Department offers a number of clinical services to the community.
- Adult Immunizations
- Breast and Cervical Cancer Screening Program
- Childhood Immunizations
- Family Planning
- Sexually Transmitted Disease (STD) Testing
- Tuberculin Skin (TB) Testing (see the TB Link for eligibility criteria)
- Blood Pressure Screenings
- Available any time a nurse is on site. No appointment necessary.
- Paternity Testing
- Our Health Department is only a collection site. To schedule an appointment for DNA/Paternity testing please contact the West Virginia Child Support Office in Jackson County at (304)372-7885.
- Pregnancy Testing
- No appointment necessary, but a nurse must be on site. Please call ahead to check for nurse availability.
- Proof of pregnancy, prenatal vitamins and referrals are provided with every positive pregnancy test.
- Urine Drug Screening
- This service is completed on a contractual basis with local agencies and businesses only. Please contact our office to learn more for your business or agency.
To contact somone on our clinical staff please call (304) 372-2634 or you may email her by clicking HERE.